CIT appoints EVP and chief credit officer
Ms. Harney most recently served as chief risk officer, GE Capital Americas, with oversight of all risk activities.
Ms. Harney previously served as head of corporate credit risk of the Americas for Bank of America after spending 11 years in various roles of increasing responsibility in both the credit and risk departments.
While at Bank of America, she also served as credit executive for various segments that included leveraged finance, consumer/retail, media/telecom and specialized industries.
Before Bank of America, she served as unit head for Chemical Bank’s and CIBC World Markets’ Media & Telecom groups and as a senior credit executive for Credit Suisse First Boston. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Ophthotech promotes David R. Guyer to executive chairman
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
More inside POST