CIT appoints EVP and chief credit officer
Ms. Harney most recently served as chief risk officer, GE Capital Americas, with oversight of all risk activities.
Ms. Harney previously served as head of corporate credit risk of the Americas for Bank of America after spending 11 years in various roles of increasing responsibility in both the credit and risk departments.
While at Bank of America, she also served as credit executive for various segments that included leveraged finance, consumer/retail, media/telecom and specialized industries.
Before Bank of America, she served as unit head for Chemical Bank’s and CIBC World Markets’ Media & Telecom groups and as a senior credit executive for Credit Suisse First Boston. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST
Don't even dream about fast success Leadership