Cisco appoints Brenton L. Saunders to board
Mr. Saunders has a long history of leadership in business and in the healthcare industry in particular.
Mr. Saunders was elected Chairman of Allergan plc in 2016, and has served as CEO and President since July 2014.
He served as CEO and President of Forest Laboratories, Inc. from October 2013 until July 2014 and had served as a Director of Forest beginning in 2011.
In addition, Mr. Saunders served as CEO of Bausch + Lomb Incorporated from March 2010 until August 2013. Saunders serves on the board of directors at RWJBarnabas Health and is a member of the Business Council and PhRMA.
Mr. Saunders holds a JD and MBA from Temple University and a BA from the University of Pittsburgh. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST