Cisco adds Amy L. Chang to board
Ms. Chang is CEO and founder of Accompany, a relationship intelligence platform company.
Prior to founding Accompany in 2013, she was with Google from 2005 to 2012, most recently serving as Global Head of Product, Google Ads Measurement and Reporting.
Prior to Google, Ms. Chang held product management and strategy positions at eBay. She served as a consultant with McKinsey & Company, specializing in semiconductors, software and services.
Ms. Chang holds a B.S. and an M.S., both in Electrical Engineering, from Stanford University. She currently serves on the board of directors of Splunk Inc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership