Cisco adds Amy L. Chang to board
Ms. Chang is CEO and founder of Accompany, a relationship intelligence platform company.
Prior to founding Accompany in 2013, she was with Google from 2005 to 2012, most recently serving as Global Head of Product, Google Ads Measurement and Reporting.
Prior to Google, Ms. Chang held product management and strategy positions at eBay. She served as a consultant with McKinsey & Company, specializing in semiconductors, software and services.
Ms. Chang holds a B.S. and an M.S., both in Electrical Engineering, from Stanford University. She currently serves on the board of directors of Splunk Inc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST