Circassia director Cathrin Petty retires
Ms. Petty joined Circassia as a Non-Executive Director on March 8, 2010.
Ms. Petty is Co-Head of EMEA Healthcare at J.P. Morgan, and has extensive senior level experience of the life sciences industry.
She has held a number of non-executive roles, most recently at ICON plc and at the NHS Strategic Health Authority for Greater London.
Ms. Petty has previously worked as Special Partner at Vitruvian Partners LLP, Partner at Apax Partners LLP, and at Schroders and Schroder Ventures Life Sciences.
Ms. Petty holds an MA in Natural Sciences from the University of Cambridge and a post-graduate Diploma in Management Studies from the Judge Institute, Cambridge. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST