Cipher Pharmaceuticals names Stephen L. Lemieux interim CEO
Mr. Lemieux will also continue in the role as Chief Financial Officer and Secretary of the Company during this interim period.
Prior to joining Cipher, Mr. Lemieux served as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Nuvo Pharmaceuticals.
Prior to joining Nuvo in 2007, Mr. Lemieux held multiple senior financial positions, including Corporate Controller at Martinrea International Inc., a Tier One automotive supplier, and Assistant Controller at Magna Powertrain.
Mr. Lemieux also worked for Ernst & Young performing audit, restructuring and accounting work for its clients.
He is a Chartered Professional Accountant and holds a Master of Management & Professional Accounting from the University of Toronto. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Trillium Therapeutics appoints Helen Tayton-Martin to board
- Impopharma appoints key managers
- TD Bank Group appoints Ajai Bambawale as CRO
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
More inside POST