Cipher Pharmaceuticals names Stephen L. Lemieux interim CEO
Mr. Lemieux will also continue in the role as Chief Financial Officer and Secretary of the Company during this interim period.
Prior to joining Cipher, Mr. Lemieux served as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Nuvo Pharmaceuticals.
Prior to joining Nuvo in 2007, Mr. Lemieux held multiple senior financial positions, including Corporate Controller at Martinrea International Inc., a Tier One automotive supplier, and Assistant Controller at Magna Powertrain.
Mr. Lemieux also worked for Ernst & Young performing audit, restructuring and accounting work for its clients.
He is a Chartered Professional Accountant and holds a Master of Management & Professional Accounting from the University of Toronto. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
- INV Metals appoints William Shaver as COO
- Mitel appoints Martha Bejar to board
- Logiq Asset Management appoints Stasha Ninkovic as COO
- Corby Spirit and Wine appoints new director
More inside POST