Cincinnati Bell names Leigh R. Fox president and CEO
Mr. Fox joined the Company in July 2001 and has held various positions of increasing responsibility at the Company including President and Chief Operating Officer (September 2016-present) and Chief Financial Officer (October 2013-September 2016); Chief Administrative Officer (July 2013-October 2013).
Mr. Fox was Senior Vice President of Finance and Operations (December 2012-July 2013); and Vice President of Finance at Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions Inc. (October 2008-December 2012).
Mr. Fox holds a bachelor's degree from Miami University and an MBA from the University of Cincinnati. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership