Cincinnati Bell names Leigh R. Fox president and CEO
Mr. Fox joined the Company in July 2001 and has held various positions of increasing responsibility at the Company including President and Chief Operating Officer (September 2016-present) and Chief Financial Officer (October 2013-September 2016); Chief Administrative Officer (July 2013-October 2013).
Mr. Fox was Senior Vice President of Finance and Operations (December 2012-July 2013); and Vice President of Finance at Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions Inc. (October 2008-December 2012).
Mr. Fox holds a bachelor's degree from Miami University and an MBA from the University of Cincinnati. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
- Fifth Third Bancorp names Matthew Jauchius as CMO
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
More inside POST
Deciding when 'not' to maximize profits Leadership