Cicor Technologies appoints Alexander Hagemann as CEO
Mr. Hagemann has profound experience in the operational management and has a well proven track record in setting up and growing businesses, especially in the Asian and North American markets.
From March 2007 to July 2016 Mr. Hagemann was CEO at Schaffner Group.
Earlier in his career Mr. Hagemann has been Executive Vice President for the Optics for Devices business segment at the globally active Schott Group and he also took up a post at BMW in the field of production and logistics.
The CEO, Dr. Jurg Dubendorfer, the Head of the Division Advanced Microelectronics & Substrates (AMS), Jurgen Steinbichler, and the Head of the Division Electronic Solutions (ES), Erich Trinkler, will all leave the Cicor Group.
Until 1 September 2016 Patric Schoch, CFO of the Group, will take over as CEO ad interim. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
- Therachon appoints Maarten Kraan as CMO
- Wolseley appoints Mike Powell as CFO
- ABB nominates Lars Förberg for election to board
- Therachon appoints three new executives
More inside POST