Ciber promotes Mark A. Floyd to chairman
Mr. Floyd joined Ciber's board of directors in June 2015. He has extensive experience in the technology industry, currently serving as a partner at TDF Ventures, a leading venture capital firm.
Previously, Mr. Floyd served as the chief executive officer and chairman of the board of directors of Cyan (now part of Ciena Corporation).
He has also served in executive positions at a number of information technology companies, including SafeNet, Entrisphere (now part of Ericsson) and Efficient Networks, and was on the board of directors for Riverbed Technology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- ENSERVCO appoints Tucker Franciscus as CFO
- Array BioPharma appoints Shalini Sharp to board
- Zayo Group appoints Andrew Crouch as COO
- National CineMedia appoints Scott Felenstein as EVP
- Westmoreland appoints Gary Kohn as CFO
More inside POST
CEOs are returning to the boardroom Leadership