CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
Ms. Collins is President of Cambium LLC, a Chicago-based business and financial advisory firm that serves small and medium-sized businesses, and she brings 30 years of experience in corporate governance, investment banking and private equity.
Ms. Collins has significant corporate board experience, having served as a director for several publicly traded companies across a wide range of industries.
More recently, Ms. Collins has served since 2014 as an independent director for PrivateBancorp, Inc., which was acquired by CIBC on June 23, 2017.
She also currently sits on the board of directors of Ulta Beauty, Inc., a leading U.S. specialty beauty products retailer, and Health Care Service Corp., the largest customer-owned health insurer in the U.S.
Ms. Collins has served on several philanthropic and non-profit boards as well.
Ms. Collins holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Yale University and an MBA from Harvard University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
More inside POST