Chubb names director of claims, Europe and Eurasia & Africa
Before assuming his current position in January 2016, Mr. Parry served as Head of UK and Ireland Claims from 2012 to 2016.
Mr. Parry joined the company in 2006 as Head of Property, Energy and Technical Lines Claims for Europe, and previously held a range of claims management positions at AIG Europe.
He succeeds Peter Murray who, after a distinguished 40-year career in the insurance industry, will retire this year.
Mr. Murray joined the company in 1999 as Claims Director of ACE Global Markets. In 2001, he was promoted to his current role, which he has held ever since.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Murray spent 22 years at Lloyd's Claims Office, in a number of claims technical and management roles.
During his career at Chubb and at Lloyd's, he has played an active role in a number of Lloyd's market committees and London claims reform initiatives. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
- Flybe Group promotes Ian Milne to permanent CFO
- Pennant International Group appoints Joseph Clements to board
- Capita appoints Jonathan Lewis as CEO
More inside POST