Chubb names Adrian Matthews as COO, Continental Europe
Mr. Matthews, currently Executive Vice President and Zonal Leader Major Accounts for the company's Midwest, Canada and Northeast regions in North America, has 32 years of insurance industry experience.
Before assuming his current role, Mr. Matthews had served as Chief Operating Officer for Chubb's Midwest region from 2012 to 2015.
Prior to joining ACE as a primary casualty underwriting manager in 1993, he held underwriting positions at Royal Insurance and Hartford Insurance.
Mr. Matthews succeeds Steve Reiss, who recently returned to the United States to lead Chubb's North American Real Estate and Hospitality Industry Practice.
He will take up the role before the end of the first quarter of 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
- Syncona appoints Robert Hutchinson as director
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
More inside POST
How many mistakes you should tolerate Leadership