Chubb names Adrian Matthews as COO, Continental Europe
Mr. Matthews, currently Executive Vice President and Zonal Leader Major Accounts for the company's Midwest, Canada and Northeast regions in North America, has 32 years of insurance industry experience.
Before assuming his current role, Mr. Matthews had served as Chief Operating Officer for Chubb's Midwest region from 2012 to 2015.
Prior to joining ACE as a primary casualty underwriting manager in 1993, he held underwriting positions at Royal Insurance and Hartford Insurance.
Mr. Matthews succeeds Steve Reiss, who recently returned to the United States to lead Chubb's North American Real Estate and Hospitality Industry Practice.
He will take up the role before the end of the first quarter of 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Daimler Q2 EBIT €3,746 million Earnings
Puma Q2 sales increased by 16.3% Earnings
Logitech Q1 2018 sales up 13 percent Earnings