Chubb names Adrian Matthews as COO, Continental Europe
Mr. Matthews, currently Executive Vice President and Zonal Leader Major Accounts for the company's Midwest, Canada and Northeast regions in North America, has 32 years of insurance industry experience.
Before assuming his current role, Mr. Matthews had served as Chief Operating Officer for Chubb's Midwest region from 2012 to 2015.
Prior to joining ACE as a primary casualty underwriting manager in 1993, he held underwriting positions at Royal Insurance and Hartford Insurance.
Mr. Matthews succeeds Steve Reiss, who recently returned to the United States to lead Chubb's North American Real Estate and Hospitality Industry Practice.
He will take up the role before the end of the first quarter of 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elecosoft appoints two directors
- K3 appoints Stuart Darling as director
- Industrial Multi Property Trust appoints two directors
- British Empire Trust appoints Calum Thomson as director
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
More inside POST