Chubb names Adrian Matthews as COO, Continental Europe
Mr. Matthews, currently Executive Vice President and Zonal Leader Major Accounts for the company's Midwest, Canada and Northeast regions in North America, has 32 years of insurance industry experience.
Before assuming his current role, Mr. Matthews had served as Chief Operating Officer for Chubb's Midwest region from 2012 to 2015.
Prior to joining ACE as a primary casualty underwriting manager in 1993, he held underwriting positions at Royal Insurance and Hartford Insurance.
Mr. Matthews succeeds Steve Reiss, who recently returned to the United States to lead Chubb's North American Real Estate and Hospitality Industry Practice.
He will take up the role before the end of the first quarter of 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST