CHS names vice president, risk management services
With a strong background in management and operations, Mr. San Miguel has been with CHS since 2011 as vice president of enterprise strategy and planning.
Mr. San Miguel also led the recent business transformation project that integrated a new process and systems platform designed to serve CHS owners and customers well into the future.
He currently serves on the board of governors for CHS Capital, the company's financing subsidiary.
Mr. San Miguel began his career as an auditor for Arthur Andersen LLP. He is a graduate of Inter-American University in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
He holds a double bachelor's degree in accounting and marketing, and is also a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- ECMC Group appoints Jeremy J. Wheaton as CEO
- Lunds & Byerlys appoints Pam Osborn as CFO
- Allete adds Robert P. Powers to board
- Target appoints Minsok Pak as executive vice president
- Polaris Industries appoints George W. Bilicic to board
More inside POST