ChromaDex appoints Steven Rubin to board
Mr. Rubin currently serves on the board of VBI Vaccines Inc., Cognit, Inc., Kidville, Inc. Non-Invasive Monitoring Systems, Inc., BioCardia, Inc., Cocrystal Pharma, Inc., Sevion Therapeutics, Inc., Castle Brands, Inc., and, Neovasc, Inc.
Mr. Rubin previously served as the Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of IVAX from August 2001 until September 2006.
Mr. Rubin previously served as a director of Dreams, Inc., Safestitch Medical, Inc. prior to its merger with TransEnterix, Inc.; and, PROLOR Biotech, Inc., prior to its acquisition by the company in August 2013. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST