ChromaDex appoints Steven Rubin to board
Mr. Rubin currently serves on the board of VBI Vaccines Inc., Cognit, Inc., Kidville, Inc. Non-Invasive Monitoring Systems, Inc., BioCardia, Inc., Cocrystal Pharma, Inc., Sevion Therapeutics, Inc., Castle Brands, Inc., and, Neovasc, Inc.
Mr. Rubin previously served as the Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of IVAX from August 2001 until September 2006.
Mr. Rubin previously served as a director of Dreams, Inc., Safestitch Medical, Inc. prior to its merger with TransEnterix, Inc.; and, PROLOR Biotech, Inc., prior to its acquisition by the company in August 2013. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST