ChromaDex appoints Steven Rubin to board
Mr. Rubin currently serves on the board of VBI Vaccines Inc., Cognit, Inc., Kidville, Inc. Non-Invasive Monitoring Systems, Inc., BioCardia, Inc., Cocrystal Pharma, Inc., Sevion Therapeutics, Inc., Castle Brands, Inc., and, Neovasc, Inc.
Mr. Rubin previously served as the Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of IVAX from August 2001 until September 2006.
Mr. Rubin previously served as a director of Dreams, Inc., Safestitch Medical, Inc. prior to its merger with TransEnterix, Inc.; and, PROLOR Biotech, Inc., prior to its acquisition by the company in August 2013. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST