ChromaDex appoints Steven Rubin to board
Mr. Rubin currently serves on the board of VBI Vaccines Inc., Cognit, Inc., Kidville, Inc. Non-Invasive Monitoring Systems, Inc., BioCardia, Inc., Cocrystal Pharma, Inc., Sevion Therapeutics, Inc., Castle Brands, Inc., and, Neovasc, Inc.
Mr. Rubin previously served as the Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of IVAX from August 2001 until September 2006.
Mr. Rubin previously served as a director of Dreams, Inc., Safestitch Medical, Inc. prior to its merger with TransEnterix, Inc.; and, PROLOR Biotech, Inc., prior to its acquisition by the company in August 2013. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals appoints Nancy Ryan Gray to board
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
- Hudson Pacific Properties adds Andrea Wong to board
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
More inside POST
CEOs are returning to the boardroom Leadership