Christian Mesenholl named CEO of Morningstar Switzerland
Mr. Mesenholl joined Morningstar in 2016 in a senior business development role for the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region.
Before joining Morningstar, he served on the Investment Services and Products team and as chief of staff to the CEO at Bank Julius Baer.
Prior to that, he was global head of mutual funds and exchange-traded funds at Credit Suisse’s private banking division. He also led an international assignment in New York for Credit Suisse Asset Management.
Mr. Mesenholl replaces Stefano Petracca, who has left the company after 12 years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Wizz Air appoints Stephen Jones as EVP and deputy CFO
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership