Christian Mesenholl named CEO of Morningstar Switzerland
Mr. Mesenholl joined Morningstar in 2016 in a senior business development role for the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region.
Before joining Morningstar, he served on the Investment Services and Products team and as chief of staff to the CEO at Bank Julius Baer.
Prior to that, he was global head of mutual funds and exchange-traded funds at Credit Suisse’s private banking division. He also led an international assignment in New York for Credit Suisse Asset Management.
Mr. Mesenholl replaces Stefano Petracca, who has left the company after 12 years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
- Therachon appoints Maarten Kraan as CMO
- Wolseley appoints Mike Powell as CFO
- ABB nominates Lars Förberg for election to board
More inside POST