Christian Leicher new president and CEO of Rohde & Schwarz
Mr. Leicher, the new President and CEO, has been a member of the Executive Board since 2005. With his appointment as President and CEO, a managing partner is now taking the helm at Rohde & Schwarz.
Peter Riedel remains President and COO. He has worked successfully for Rohde & Schwarz for 25 years and joined the Executive Board two years ago.
Manfred Fleischmann, who served as President and CEO for six years, is now retiring. He has decisively contributed to the company's success for more than three decades. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
- Unify names industry veteran Paul Cunningham as CMO
- BASF appoints new oilfield & mining chief
More inside POST
Toshiba wins major order in Indonesia Companies