Christian Leicher new president and CEO of Rohde & Schwarz
Mr. Leicher, the new President and CEO, has been a member of the Executive Board since 2005. With his appointment as President and CEO, a managing partner is now taking the helm at Rohde & Schwarz.
Peter Riedel remains President and COO. He has worked successfully for Rohde & Schwarz for 25 years and joined the Executive Board two years ago.
Manfred Fleischmann, who served as President and CEO for six years, is now retiring. He has decisively contributed to the company's success for more than three decades. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Affimed appoints Wolfgang Fischer as COO
- DEA appoints Maria Moraeus Hanssen as CEO
- Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
More inside POST
Petra Diamonds restarts Tanzania mine Companies