Choice Hotels promoted Patrick S. Pacious to president, COO
Mr. Pacious has worked at Choice Hotels for over a decade and has held leadership roles in the areas of strategic planning, corporate development, operations, distribution, technology and innovation.
Previously, he spent more than nine years in senior consulting positions with BearingPoint and Arthur Andersen focused on the hospitality sector. He is a former U.S. Navy officer, serving from 1987 to 1993.
He earned a master's degree in business administration from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University and a bachelor's degree from Duke University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
- GlycoMimetics appoints Scott Koenig to board
- MTGE appoints Steven W. Abrahams to board
More inside POST