Choice Hotels promoted Patrick S. Pacious to president, COO
Mr. Pacious has worked at Choice Hotels for over a decade and has held leadership roles in the areas of strategic planning, corporate development, operations, distribution, technology and innovation.
Previously, he spent more than nine years in senior consulting positions with BearingPoint and Arthur Andersen focused on the hospitality sector. He is a former U.S. Navy officer, serving from 1987 to 1993.
He earned a master's degree in business administration from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University and a bachelor's degree from Duke University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Eagle Bancorp appoints Susan G. Riel to board
- Colfax Corporation appoints Didier Teirlinck to board
- Lockheed Martin appoints Stephanie C. Hill as vice president
- Global Medical REIT president Jeffrey Busch to take CEO role
- U.S. Silica adds Diane K. Duren to board
More inside POST