Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
Mr. Biumi has more than 25 years of experience in the hotel industry in domestic and international markets, with broad expertise in development, franchising, brand marketing, finance and hotel operations.
Mr. Biumi joins Ascend from Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG) where he served as regional vice president, upscale development and franchise sales.
At IHG, he received the "Upscale Developer of the Year" award a record eight times.
Mr. Biumi earned a Bachelor of Science from the State University of New York, Plattsburgh. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Colfax Corporation appoints Didier Teirlinck to board
- Lockheed Martin appoints Stephanie C. Hill as vice president
- Global Medical REIT president Jeffrey Busch to take CEO role
- U.S. Silica adds Diane K. Duren to board
- Robert Kiernan to join Global Medical REIT as CFO
More inside POST
China invests $9.1 billion in Rosneft Companies