Choice Hotels appoints Dominic E. Dragisich as CFO
Mr. Dragisich joins Choice from XO Communications, a national provider of advanced telecommunications services, where he served as CFO.
Mr. Dragisich also led the company's strategic planning efforts.
He has held key finance and operational positions at Marriott International, NII Holdings and Deloitte Consulting.
Mr. Dragisich holds a master's degree from the Harvard Business School and a bachelor's degree from the University of Virginia. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
- GlycoMimetics appoints Scott Koenig to board
- MTGE appoints Steven W. Abrahams to board
More inside POST
Ruby Tuesday Q3 revenue down 16.8% Earnings