Choice Hotels appoints Dominic E. Dragisich as CFO
Mr. Dragisich joins Choice from XO Communications, a national provider of advanced telecommunications services, where he served as CFO.
Mr. Dragisich also led the company's strategic planning efforts.
He has held key finance and operational positions at Marriott International, NII Holdings and Deloitte Consulting.
Mr. Dragisich holds a master's degree from the Harvard Business School and a bachelor's degree from the University of Virginia. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Eagle Bancorp appoints Susan G. Riel to board
- Colfax Corporation appoints Didier Teirlinck to board
- Lockheed Martin appoints Stephanie C. Hill as vice president
- Global Medical REIT president Jeffrey Busch to take CEO role
- U.S. Silica adds Diane K. Duren to board
More inside POST