Choice Hotels appoints Dominic E. Dragisich as CFO
Mr. Dragisich joins Choice from XO Communications, a national provider of advanced telecommunications services, where he served as CFO.
Mr. Dragisich also led the company's strategic planning efforts.
He has held key finance and operational positions at Marriott International, NII Holdings and Deloitte Consulting.
Mr. Dragisich holds a master's degree from the Harvard Business School and a bachelor's degree from the University of Virginia. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
- GlycoMimetics appoints Scott Koenig to board
- MTGE appoints Steven W. Abrahams to board
- Community Financial Corp. names two directors
- Former Israeli Mossad director named Sepio Systems chairman
More inside POST