Choice Hotels appoints Dominic E. Dragisich as CFO
Mr. Dragisich joins Choice from XO Communications, a national provider of advanced telecommunications services, where he served as CFO.
Mr. Dragisich also led the company's strategic planning efforts.
He has held key finance and operational positions at Marriott International, NII Holdings and Deloitte Consulting.
Mr. Dragisich holds a master's degree from the Harvard Business School and a bachelor's degree from the University of Virginia. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Host Hotels & Resorts appoints Mary Hogan Preusse to board
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
- Intrexon appoints Mark Carnegie-Brown as Oxitec CEO
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership