Choice Hotels adds Brian Quinn to development leadership team
Mr. Quinn, who has spent his entire career in the hospitality industry, will be responsible for leading franchise development in the United States for Choice brands, including Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Sleep Inn, MainStay Suites and Suburban Extended Stay.
Mr. Quinn most recently served as chief franchise officer at RLHC (Red Lion Hotels Corporation) where he introduced the company's first nationwide development team, launched its newest brand and supported the acquisition and integration of Boomerang Hotels and Vantage Hospitality.
Previously, he held various leadership roles in development, franchising and hotel operations with InterContinental Hotels Group, Hilton and Driftwood Hospitality Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
- GlycoMimetics appoints Scott Koenig to board
- MTGE appoints Steven W. Abrahams to board
- Choice Hotels appoints Dominic E. Dragisich as CFO
More inside POST