Chipotle Mexican Grill names managing director, Europe
Based in the U.K., Mr. Slater has made a career of building successful European brands, including Costa Coffee, Bombay Sapphire Gin.
Mr. Slater most recently served as the managing director of Costa Coffee in the U.K. and Ireland, overseeing 2,200 stores.
At Costa, he was instrumental in the efforts that resulted in Costa becoming bigger in the U.K. than Starbucks, Nero, Pret a Manger and Eat combined.
He and his team won Marketing Society’s “Brand of the Year” award in 2011, and became The Times’ “Brand of the Decade” in 2014.
Mr. Slater laid a classic blue-chip career foundation with Mars, Kraft and Diageo. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- DaVita appoints chief medical officer of VillageHealth
- Woodward appoints Eileen Drake to board of directors
- Woodward names Daniel Korte to board of directors
- Zayo Group appoints two executives
- ENSERVCO appoints Christopher D. Haymons to board
More inside POST