Chipotle Mexican Grill names Laurie Schalow CCO
Ms. Schalow comes to Chipotle from YUM! Brands where she held a variety of positions in communications, most recently serving as vice president of public affairs.
In her time at YUM!, Ms. Schalow held a variety of public affairs and communications roles in such areas as internal and external communications, crisis and issues management, corporate social responsibility, social listening, community outreach and employee relations.
In her most recent position, Ms. Schalow was responsible for building the brand reputations of more than 44,000 KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell restaurants in 140 countries.
Ms. Schalow holds bachelor’s degrees from Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, and a master’s degree from Wayne State University, Detroit. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- Zayo Group appoints Matt Steinfort as CFO
- ENSERVCO appoints Tucker Franciscus as CFO
- Array BioPharma appoints Shalini Sharp to board
- Zayo Group appoints Andrew Crouch as COO
- National CineMedia appoints Scott Felenstein as EVP
More inside POST