Chip Young rejoins Presidian as COO
Mr. Young most recently served as COO for BC Lynd Hospitality and previously served with Presidian as VP/operations.
Mr. Young began his career with Marriott Corp., where he spent 17 years in various roles.
He also served as a regional VP/operations for White Lodging Services and held similar roles with La Quinta Inns and Suites and Prime Hospitality. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST
Things successful leaders did only once Leadership