China Lodging Group names Shangzhi Zhang as director
Mr. Zhang has more than 30 years of experience in hotel industry and foreign trade. He has been President of Tianjin Amis Hotel Management Company since 2009.
He acted as General Delegate of Accor Hotel Group in China and President of Ibis in China from 1999 to 2008. He served as Deputy General Manager at China Export Commodity Base Development Corporation from 1993 to 1998.
Prior to that, Mr. Zhang held senior positions at Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation. He was Third Secretary of Commercial Bureau of Chinese Embassy in Zaire from 1981 to 1985.
Mr. Zhang graduated from Beijing Institute of Foreign Trade. He studied at General Department of Interpretation of European Communities in Brussels and French National School of Administration. In 2014, he received medal award of “Chevalier de Legion d’honneur” from French government. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
- JMU Limited appoints Shayla Suen to board
More inside POST