China Commercial Credit names new president and CEO
Mr. Zhao is recognized as an individual with extensive knowledge and experience in corporate governance, operational management, and business development.
Previously, Mr. Zhao served as General Manager of Hua Yang, Inc., a real estate developer based in New York between September 2011 and June 2016 and as a Senior Sales Manager at Hephaistos Building Supplies, Inc., a manufacturer and distributor of construction suppliers and materials based in New York, between April 2004 and May 2009.
Mr. Zhao holds a MBA degree from the University of Bridgeport and B.S. degree from China Eastern Normal University.
He is replacing Jinggen Ling, who resigned from the Board and as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company for personal reasons on June 21, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
- JMU Limited appoints Shayla Suen to board
More inside POST
Diebold Nixdorf Q2 EPS $0.08 Earnings
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership