Chi-Med appoints Dan Eldar as director
Dr. Eldar has more than 35 years of experience as a senior executive. He is an executive director of Hutchison Water Israel and an independent non-executive director of Leumi Card, a subsidiary of Bank Leumi Le-Israel.
Dr. Eldar is also a director of Aqua Blue Water Management Services, Hutchison Biofilm Medical Solutions Holdings, Hutchison Biofilm Medical Solutions, Hutchison Biofilm Medical Solutions, Hutchison Biofilm Solutions, Hutchison Water General Partner, Hutchison Water Israel E.P.C., TACount Exact and Yissumim Advanced Management Application.
Dr. Eldar was previously a director of WeFindTech and Gryphonel.
He holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Government from Harvard University, Master of Arts degree in Government from Harvard University, Master of Arts degree in Political Science and Public Administration from Hebrew University of Jerusalem and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Hebrew University of Jerusalem. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST