Chevron appoints Rhonda Morris as corporate VP, human resources
Ms. Morris is currently vice president of Human Resources for Chevron’s Downstream & Chemicals business.
Ms. Morris joined Chevron in 1991 in the Corporate Human Resources Development Program. Since that time, she has held a number of roles of increasing responsibility in human resources, global marketing and international products.
In 2014, she received the Industry Leader Award from the Professional Businesswomen in California recognizing her work to advance gender equality in the workplace. She serves on the board of Techbridge.
Ms. Morris earned her Bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Davis and her Master’s in Business Administration from Boston University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
- CareDx appoints Michael Bell as CFO
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
More inside POST
Farmer Mac net income $64.2 million Earnings