Chevron appoints Rhonda Morris as corporate VP, human resources
Ms. Morris is currently vice president of Human Resources for Chevron’s Downstream & Chemicals business.
Ms. Morris joined Chevron in 1991 in the Corporate Human Resources Development Program. Since that time, she has held a number of roles of increasing responsibility in human resources, global marketing and international products.
In 2014, she received the Industry Leader Award from the Professional Businesswomen in California recognizing her work to advance gender equality in the workplace. She serves on the board of Techbridge.
Ms. Morris earned her Bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Davis and her Master’s in Business Administration from Boston University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST