Chesnara director Frank Hughes to step down
Mr. Hughes will remain in his current role until April 30, 2017 when he will leave the organisation.
Mr. Hughes joined Countrywide Assured plc in November 1992 as an IT Project Manager and was appointed to the CA board as IT Director in May 2002 and to the Chesnara board as Business Services Director in May 2004.
He has 27 years’ experience in the life assurance industry gained in CA and Chesnara and also with Royal Life, Norwich Union and CMG.
The Company further announced that, having received regulatory approval, Ken Hogg has been appointed CEO of Countrywide Assured, Chesnara's UK life assurance subsidiary.
Mr. Hogg, who joined the business in August, has over 28 years' experience in the life assurance industry having held various senior executive roles with RGA, the FSA, AIG and Aegon. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST