Chesapeake Utilities promotes James F. Moriarty to SVP
Mr. Moriarty, who also serves as Chesapeake Utilities' General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, joined the Company in 2015.
Mr. Moriarty is responsible for overseeing the Company's legal affairs. In addition, he leads Chesapeake Utilities' Security Council and Risk Management committees.
Mr. Moriarty has over 25 years of experience representing leading companies on diverse energy projects.
Previously, Mr. Moriarty was a Partner at Locke Lord LLP and Fulbright & Jaworski, LLP, both international law firms with offices in Washington, D.C. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Delaware
- Sallie Mae adds Kirsten Wolberg to board of directors
- The Bancorp appoints Damian Kozlowski as CEO and president
- Dow, Dupont announce top executives
- Sallie Mae promotes Paul Thome to EVP
- The Bancorp appoints SVP, chief compliance officer
More inside POST
When your team gives 140 percent Leadership