Chesapeake Energy announces changes to board of directors
Ms. Boyland will serve as a member of the Audit Committee and will stand for re-election at the 2017 annual meeting of shareholders on May 19, 2017.
Ms. Boyland is currently Corporate Vice President, Operations and Service Support, at FedEx Corporation where she has served since 2004.
Previously, Ms. Boyland served in several various leadership and managerial positions at General Electric Company from 1992 to 2004 and served at AXA Financial from 1986 to 1992 as Assistant Counsel and Associate Counsel.
She is a graduate of Eckerd College and holds a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Pennsylvania and a Master of Business Administration degree from Duke University.
Separately, Kimberly K. Querrey has resigned from the Board of Directors, due to other commitments. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Oklahoma
- Chesapeake Energy appoints Leslie S. Keating to board
- Unit Corporation promotes David T. Merrill to COO
- Williams Companies appoints John D. Chandler as CFO
- OGE Energy appoints J. Michael Sanner to board
- Mid-Con Energy Partners names John Brown to board
More inside POST