Chesapeake Energy adds Luke Corbett to board
Mr. Corbett will serve as a member of the Audit Committee and the Nominating, Governance and Social Responsibility Committee and will stand for re-election at the 2017 annual meeting of shareholders on May 19, 2017.
Mr. Corbett currently is the Lead Independent Director for OGE Energy Corporation and serves as Chair of the Executive Committee and as a member of the Compensation Committee.
He previously served in various managerial and leadership roles at Kerr-McGee Corporation for more than 17 years, including Chairman and Chief Executive Officer from 1997 until his retirement in 2006.
Prior to joining Kerr-McGee, Mr. Corbett held various managerial roles at Aminoil, Inc., Mitchell Energy Company and Amoco Corporation.
He is a graduate of the University of Georgia. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Oklahoma
- OGE Energy appoints J. Michael Sanner to board
- Mid-Con Energy Partners names John Brown to board
- Devon Energy promotes Jeff Ritenour to CFO
- SemGroup Corporation appoints W.J. McAdam to board
- Helmerich & Payne appoints two directors
More inside POST