Cherkizovo appoints John Ross as COO
Mr. Ross joins Cherkizovo Group with over 25 years’ operations and management experience in the agricultural sector.
Over the course of his career, he has headed a number of integrated multi-plant production corporations and has served on the management teams of major international poultry companies.
Mr. Ross was most recently President of Arasco Food (Saudi Arabia).
Prior to this, he was at Zacky Farms for over 20 years, working his way up from Operations Manager to President of the company. He began his career at Cargill. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Russia
- Sistema appoints Alexey Guryev as vice president
- Amur Minerals appoints non-executive director
- Severstal appoints Alexander Shevelev as CEO
- Vitaly Ivanov acting chief of Interregional Siberia
- Severstal CEO Vadim Larin to step down
More inside POST
WestJet to launch ultra-low-cost carrier Companies