Chemring Group appoints Andrew Lewis as finance director
Until 30 November 2016 Mr. Lewis was Group Finance Director of Avon Rubber, a role he held since September 2008. In 2015 he performed the Interim CEO role, following the retirement of the previous CEO.
Mr. Lewis was awarded the Finance Director of the Year Award at the Quoted Company Awards in 2016 and the Young Finance Director of the Year Award at the ICAEW Financial Director's Excellence Awards in May 2011.
Mr. Lewis also gained a wide range of international experience as a Director at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Bristol and New Zealand before joining Rotork p.l.c. as Group Financial Controller.
Mr. Lewis holds a 1st Class joint honours degree in Mathematics and Accounting from the University College of North Wales, Bangor and is a Fellow of the ICAEW.
Mr. Lewis will join Chemring on 9 January 2017 and will join the Board of Chemring on January 19, 2017, following publication of the Group's final results for the year ended October 31, 2016. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership