Chemring Group appoints Andrew Davies as director
Mr. Davies brings a wealth of relevant sector experience, having served in senior roles at BAE Systems Plc for more than fourteen years. He is currently Chief Executive of Wates Group Ltd, a family-owned construction services and development company based in Leatherhead, UK.
Prior to joining Wates Group in January 2014, Mr. Davies was Managing Director of BAE Systems' Maritime business, a major division of BAE Systems.
Prior to this he held roles as Group Strategy Director, at which time he was appointed a member of the BAE Systems Executive Committee, and Managing Director of its Land Systems division. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
Target to hire 100,000 workers Companies