Chemring Group appoints Andrew Davies as director
Mr. Davies brings a wealth of relevant sector experience, having served in senior roles at BAE Systems Plc for more than fourteen years. He is currently Chief Executive of Wates Group Ltd, a family-owned construction services and development company based in Leatherhead, UK.
Prior to joining Wates Group in January 2014, Mr. Davies was Managing Director of BAE Systems' Maritime business, a major division of BAE Systems.
Prior to this he held roles as Group Strategy Director, at which time he was appointed a member of the BAE Systems Executive Committee, and Managing Director of its Land Systems division. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership
McCormick & Co. Q1 income climbs 1% Earnings