Chemring Group appoints Andrew Davies as director
Mr. Davies brings a wealth of relevant sector experience, having served in senior roles at BAE Systems Plc for more than fourteen years. He is currently Chief Executive of Wates Group Ltd, a family-owned construction services and development company based in Leatherhead, UK.
Prior to joining Wates Group in January 2014, Mr. Davies was Managing Director of BAE Systems' Maritime business, a major division of BAE Systems.
Prior to this he held roles as Group Strategy Director, at which time he was appointed a member of the BAE Systems Executive Committee, and Managing Director of its Land Systems division. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership
Loews Q1 net income $295 million Earnings