Chemring Group appoints Andrew Davies as director
Mr. Davies brings a wealth of relevant sector experience, having served in senior roles at BAE Systems Plc for more than fourteen years. He is currently Chief Executive of Wates Group Ltd, a family-owned construction services and development company based in Leatherhead, UK.
Prior to joining Wates Group in January 2014, Mr. Davies was Managing Director of BAE Systems' Maritime business, a major division of BAE Systems.
Prior to this he held roles as Group Strategy Director, at which time he was appointed a member of the BAE Systems Executive Committee, and Managing Director of its Land Systems division. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elecosoft appoints two directors
- K3 appoints Stuart Darling as director
- Industrial Multi Property Trust appoints two directors
- British Empire Trust appoints Calum Thomson as director
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
More inside POST