Chemical Financial Corp appoints Jeffrey L. Tate to board
Mr. Tate began his Dow career in Louisiana in 1992 and held a variety of accounting and controller roles before relocating to Michigan for several finance and leadership assignments in Dow Automotive, Investor Relations, Performance Materials and Performance Plastics.
Mr. Tate is a Certified Public Accountant and serves on the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board’s (PCAOB) Standing Advisory Group and the Corporate Advisory Boards of both Consortium and NABA. He also serves in his community on the Midland Community Center Operating Board.
Mr. Tate earned a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from the University of Alabama.
He also completed various executive education programs, including the American Graduate School of International Management at Thunderbird, the Dartmouth College Strategic Finance Leadership Executive Program, and the University of Chicago Booth School of Business Executive Program for Prospective CFOs. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- InfuSystem Holdings appoints Gregg Lehman as executive chairman
- Cooper-Standard Holdings appoints Molly P. Zhang to board
- MiraMed Global Services appoints Fred Fazio as CFO
- Dow and DuPont announce board of directors for DowDuPont
- Diplomat Pharmacy appoints Atul Kavthekar as CFO
More inside POST
What to do with a very efficient worker? Leadership