Cheetah Mobile appoints Zhenyu Vincent Jiang as CFO
Mr. Jiang joins Cheetah Mobile from a start-up tech company, where he served as the founder and chief executive officer.
From 2014 to 2015, Mr. Jiang served as the chief financial officer of 9F Inc., a leading internet finance company.
From 2007 to 2014, he was an attorney at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP.
Mr. Jiang has been a CFA charterholder since 2013.
He received his juris doctor degree from Cornell Law School in 2008, his master's degree in mechanical engineering from the Pennsylvania State University in 1999, and his master's and bachelor's degrees in automotive engineering from Tsinghua University in 1998 and 1995, respectively. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as interim CFO
- Gridsum Holding appoints Ravi Sarathy as co-CFO
- Cathay Pacific CEO Ivan Chu to step down
- Fuyao Glass appoints Ye Shu as president
- PCCW appoints Guanglu Shao as director
More inside POST