Charter appoints David G. Ellen as senior EVP
Mr. Ellen joins Charter from Cablevision, where he served as Executive Vice President and General Counsel until the completion of Cablevision's sale to Altice in June.
Before Cablevision, he served in executive roles as Deputy General Counsel at IAC and General Counsel of Eureka Broadband.
Prior to his career in the private sector, Mr. Ellen was a special counsel at the Federal Communications Commission working on the implementation of the Telecommunications Act of 1996 as well as a law clerk for Judges Stephen Breyer and Judge Ruth Bader Ginsberg when they were on the U.S. Court of Appeals and Justice Sandra Day O'Connor during her time on the U.S. Supreme Court.
Mr. Ellen is a graduate of Harvard Law School, where he was President of the Harvard Law Review, was a Marshall Scholar at Cambridge Universityand has a B.A. from Harvard University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- XPO Logistics appoints AnnaMaria DeSalva to board
- Webster Financial appoints John R. Ciulla as CEO
- Vet Innovations appoints Paul Converse director of sales
- Webster Financial appoints Albert J. Wang as CAO
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals promotes Joseph Truitt to COO
More inside POST