Chart Industries names William C. Johnson president, COO
Mr. Johnson joins Chart after most recently serving as President and Chief Executive Officer at Dover Refrigeration & Food Equipment, Inc., a subsidiary of Dover Corporation.
Mr. Johnson previously held multiple executive positions at Dover and its manufacturing companies, which he joined in August 2006 as Executive Vice President at Hill Phoenix, Inc.
Prior to his tenure with Dover, he served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Graham Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
More inside POST
RWE Q1 net income increased 10% Earnings