Chart Industries names William C. Johnson president, COO
Mr. Johnson joins Chart after most recently serving as President and Chief Executive Officer at Dover Refrigeration & Food Equipment, Inc., a subsidiary of Dover Corporation.
Mr. Johnson previously held multiple executive positions at Dover and its manufacturing companies, which he joined in August 2006 as Executive Vice President at Hill Phoenix, Inc.
Prior to his tenure with Dover, he served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Graham Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
- Fifth Third Bancorp names Matthew Jauchius as CMO
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
More inside POST