Chart Industries appoints Michael L. Molinini to board
Mr. Molinini served as Chief Executive Officer and President of Airgas from August 2012 until May 23, 2016, and was Interim Chief Executive Officer from May 23, 2016 until June 30, 2016, when Airgas was acquired by Air Liquide.
Mr. Molinini also served as a director of Airgas from May 2012 until May 2016.
Before that time, Mr. Molinini served in various capacities at Airgas, including as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer from January 2005 until August 2012, as well as positions at National Welders Supply Company and the Linde Division of Union Carbide Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
More inside POST
Record Petrobras operating profit Earnings