Charles Taylor director David Watson to retire
Mr. Watson was appointed to the Board on 19 May 2010.
Mr. Watson is also a Non-Executive Director of Hermes Fund Managers Limited, Kames Captial plc and Countrywide PLC.
He was formerly Chief Financial Officer of Aviva General Insurance following a career of more than 30 years in a variety of companies in the financial services industry including nine years as Group Finance Director of M&G Group Plc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Oxford Immunotec appoints Richard Wenstrup as CMO
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
More inside POST
Aldi to create 4,000 jobs in Britain Companies
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership