Charles Stanley Group director Mike Lilwall steps down
Mr. Lilwall joined Charles Stanley as a Director in 1997. He is responsible for Charles Stanley Direct and the Financial Services division. He takes an active role in business development for the Group.
Previously Mr. Lilwall was Chief Executive of Shaw & Co. Limited, whose business was acquired by Charles Stanley in 1997.
Prior to that he was a Director of Seymour Pierce Butterfield and Brewin Dolphin Limited. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST