Charles Stanley Group director Mike Lilwall steps down
Mr. Lilwall joined Charles Stanley as a Director in 1997. He is responsible for Charles Stanley Direct and the Financial Services division. He takes an active role in business development for the Group.
Previously Mr. Lilwall was Chief Executive of Shaw & Co. Limited, whose business was acquired by Charles Stanley in 1997.
Prior to that he was a Director of Seymour Pierce Butterfield and Brewin Dolphin Limited. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- United Utilities Group appoints Steve Fraser as COO
- Rank Group appoints Alex Thursby as non-executive director
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
More inside POST