Charles Stanley Group director Mike Lilwall steps down
Mr. Lilwall joined Charles Stanley as a Director in 1997. He is responsible for Charles Stanley Direct and the Financial Services division. He takes an active role in business development for the Group.
Previously Mr. Lilwall was Chief Executive of Shaw & Co. Limited, whose business was acquired by Charles Stanley in 1997.
Prior to that he was a Director of Seymour Pierce Butterfield and Brewin Dolphin Limited. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
- Syncona appoints Robert Hutchinson as director
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
More inside POST