Charles Stanley Group director Mike Lilwall steps down
Mr. Lilwall joined Charles Stanley as a Director in 1997. He is responsible for Charles Stanley Direct and the Financial Services division. He takes an active role in business development for the Group.
Previously Mr. Lilwall was Chief Executive of Shaw & Co. Limited, whose business was acquired by Charles Stanley in 1997.
Prior to that he was a Director of Seymour Pierce Butterfield and Brewin Dolphin Limited. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST