Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
Mr. Whitman is currently serving as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of FranklinCovey.
Mr. Whitman served as the firm’s Chairman of the Board. Previously, he had served as President and Co-Chief Executive Officer of the Hampstead Group, a private equity investment firm based in Dallas, Texas.
Prior to that, he served as one of four managing partners, as a member of both the Board of Directors and Executive Committee, and as Chief Financial Officer of the Trammell Crow Group and Trammell Crow Company, one of the country’s largest real estate development, investment, and operations companies.
Mr. Whitman received his BA in Finance from the University of Utah and his MBA from Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
- InVivo Therapeutics appoints Richard Toselli as CMO
More inside POST
Kroger Q1 net earnings $303 million Earnings