Changes in Stora Enso group leadership team
Ms. Bendz is currently SVP Human Resources in Stora Enso’s Paper division. Ms. Bendz has been with Stora Enso since year 2000, working in international human resources positions while being based in Sweden and Brazil.
Furthermore, she has also worked in business development and purchasing.
She holds a BSc degree in Personnel Management & Organisational Development and an MBA degree.
Stora Enso’s current EVP Human Resources Lars Häggström has decided to leave the company.
After heading Stora Enso’s Human Resources for six years, he will take up the position of Executive in Residence at the Swiss-based business school IMD. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Finland
- Faron Pharma appoints two directors
- Qvantel appoints Ove Anebygd as CEO
- Metsä Board appoints Marjo Halonen as VP, communications
- Caverion appoints Ari Lehtoranta as group president and CEO
- Tecnotree appoints new chief financial officer
More inside POST