Chamberlin director resings, new appointed
Mr. Howarth was appointed as a Director of Chamberlin plc in January 2007.
Mr. Howarth was previously a partner in Ernst & Young. He is Chairman of Cerillion Technologies Ltd, CRF Inc, and has further non-executive interests in a range of private companies. Alan is Chairman of the Remuneration Committee.
Mr. Nicholas was formerly a Board Director of IMI plc, the specialist engineering company, and held senior management positions at Tyco International plc, the security systems company.
After Mr. Nicholas joins Chamberlin, he will be appointed as Chairman of the Group's Remuneration Committee and will become a member of both the Audit and Nomination Committees. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST
How to be 'The one for the top' Leadership