Chamberlin director resings, new appointed
Mr. Howarth was appointed as a Director of Chamberlin plc in January 2007.
Mr. Howarth was previously a partner in Ernst & Young. He is Chairman of Cerillion Technologies Ltd, CRF Inc, and has further non-executive interests in a range of private companies. Alan is Chairman of the Remuneration Committee.
Mr. Nicholas was formerly a Board Director of IMI plc, the specialist engineering company, and held senior management positions at Tyco International plc, the security systems company.
After Mr. Nicholas joins Chamberlin, he will be appointed as Chairman of the Group's Remuneration Committee and will become a member of both the Audit and Nomination Committees. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
RWE H1 profit surges on tax refund Earnings