Chairman Iain Napier to retire from John Menzies
Mr. Napier will therefore step down following the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting to be held on 20 May 2016.
Mr. Napier was appointed Non-Executive Director of the Company in September 2008 and became Chairman in May 2010.
He has significant experience at senior levels in international organisations having previously been Group CEO of Taylor Woodrow plc and prior to this CEO of Bass Brewers and Bass International Brewers. He is a chartered management accountant.
Mr. Napier is Chairman of McBride plc, Non-Executive Director of the Molson Coors Brewing Company and Non-Executive Director of William Grant & Sons Ltd. He is Chairman of the Nomination Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST