CH2M names regional managing director of operations in Canada
Mr. Almond, who joined CH2M in 2011, brings more than 19 years of professional experience, including his most recent post as regional business group manager for the firm's Water business in Canada, as well as previous leadership roles serving the firm's energy and industrial markets.
Prior to CH2M, he served in various program- and project-management posts with Suncor Energy and Imperial Oil.
Mr. Almond earned a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical and aerospace engineering at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg, Canada. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
- GrowMax Resources appoints Lloyd Wiggins as CFO
- Trinidad Drilling appoints Brent Conway as CEO
- Bellatrix appoints Brent Eshleman CEO
- Doug Baker resigns as member of Bellatrix board
More inside POST