CH2M names regional managing director of operations in Canada
Mr. Almond, who joined CH2M in 2011, brings more than 19 years of professional experience, including his most recent post as regional business group manager for the firm's Water business in Canada, as well as previous leadership roles serving the firm's energy and industrial markets.
Prior to CH2M, he served in various program- and project-management posts with Suncor Energy and Imperial Oil.
Mr. Almond earned a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical and aerospace engineering at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg, Canada. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Trakopolis IoT appoints Tracy Graf to board
- Touchstone Exploration appoints Peter Nicol as non-executive director
- Northern Blizzard promotes Robert Will to COO
- Stantec promotes Gord Johnston to CEO
- Vermilion Energy appoints Stephen Larke to board
More inside POST
Traps any CEO can easily fall in Leadership