CFO Richard Cotton to leave Consort Medical
Mr. Cotton, a Chartered Management Accountant, has been CFO since 2012. He has a wealth of experience in senior financial roles in life sciences and other sectors, having also been Finance Director of Vitec Group from 2008 to 2011.
Mr. Cotton was Group Finance Director at Wagon plc from 2005 to 2008, and Group Finance Director of McLeod Russel from 2001 to 2005.
Prior to this he held senior finance roles in Alcoa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST