CFO of Sears Holdings to resign
Mr. Schriesheim was chief financial officer for Hewitt Associates. Prior to joining Hewitt, Mr. Schriesheim was EVP, CFO and a director of Lawson Software, an enterprise resource planning software company, where he helped lead a five-year corporate transformation. He assumed his responsibilities as Sears CFO in August 2011.
Mr. Schriesheim holds a master's degree in business administration from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a bachelor's degree in chemistry from Princeton University.
To ensure a smooth transition, Mr. Schriesheim has agreed to continue in his current role until we have identified his replacement. Additionally, Mr. Schriesheim will continue to remain an advisor to the Company through January 31, 2017. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
- Exelon appoints Thomas S. O’Neill as SVP and general counsel
More inside POST