CFO of Sears Holdings to resign
Mr. Schriesheim was chief financial officer for Hewitt Associates. Prior to joining Hewitt, Mr. Schriesheim was EVP, CFO and a director of Lawson Software, an enterprise resource planning software company, where he helped lead a five-year corporate transformation. He assumed his responsibilities as Sears CFO in August 2011.
Mr. Schriesheim holds a master's degree in business administration from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a bachelor's degree in chemistry from Princeton University.
To ensure a smooth transition, Mr. Schriesheim has agreed to continue in his current role until we have identified his replacement. Additionally, Mr. Schriesheim will continue to remain an advisor to the Company through January 31, 2017. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- FreightCar America appoints James R. Meyer as CEO
- Morningstar appoints Caroline Tsay to board
- Allscripts appoints Dennis M. Olis as interim CFO
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
More inside POST