Top 5 Moves
- David Sveen added to Heska's board of directors
- Akamai elects Bernardus Verwaayen to board
- China Ceramics announces resignations of two board members
- Maritime Bank CEO James Maas to retire
- Personnel changes within the BMW Group
- Time to visit Lucerne
- For a polio-free world
- Akamai to buy Prolexic for $370 million
- Gothenburg the access city of 2014
- Two U.S. companies to build solar farms in Ethiopia
- Misty city with Victorian charm
- Kingdom of the two seas
- Tailor-made Evantra for five lucky buyers
- Azzam, the megayacht
- Warm feeling for cold days
- Sleeping holiday
- The first tablet from China
- Brilliant new devices from Yamaha
- Heart problems in children
- Optic disc drusen
- Clean economy driving job growth in Atlanta
- Kansas City to get $2m from NeighborWorks America
- World's first green helicopter tested
- Germany the most beloved country worldwide
Don't Miss Most Read
Download Windows Gadget
CFO Eric Hageman leaves KPNSeptember 9, 2013, Den Haag, The Netherlands - Royal KPN N.V., a telecommunications and ICT service provider, announces that chief financial officer and board of management member Eric Hageman has left the company.
Mr. Hageman was appointed Chief Financial Officer of KPN on 3 July 2012. He has held the post of interim CFO, along with Steven van Schilfgaarde, since January 2012. In addition, he was CEO at KPN Group Belgium.
Mr. Hageman studied business economics at the University of Maastricht and business administration at the London Business School. He started his working career in the English capital, where he took on various management positions with ABN AMRO and Deutsche Bank.
In 2005 he joined KPN, starting as head of Investor Relations. Additionally, he became head of the Mergers & Acquisitions department in 2007. In 2008 he was appointed CFO of the Mobile International division, a position he held until the middle of 2011.