CFO Douglas Anderson to leave Spectra Systems
Mr. Anderson has been Spectra's Chief Financial Officer from January 2007.
Before coming to Spectra, Mr. Anderson served as President of Bluestreak where he was instrumental in all aspects of the company's growth since joining them in 2001. He was responsible for all financial and accounting operations at Log On America.
Prior to that, Mr. Anderson managed financial operations at Davol, a subsidiary of C.R. Bard. He spent 3 years at Ernst & Young, helping large clients with financial strategy, accounting and compliance needs.
Mr. Anderson holds an MBA from Boston University and a BA from the University of Rhode Island. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Rhode Island
- Hasbro appoints John Frascotti as president
- Pangaea Logistics Solutions names Mark Filanowski as COO
- KVH Industries appoints Jordan Vargas sa CHRO
- Citizens Financial appoints John F. Woods as CFO
- KVH Industries appoints Donald Reilly as CFO
More inside POST