CFO Douglas Anderson to leave Spectra Systems
Mr. Anderson has been Spectra's Chief Financial Officer from January 2007.
Before coming to Spectra, Mr. Anderson served as President of Bluestreak where he was instrumental in all aspects of the company's growth since joining them in 2001. He was responsible for all financial and accounting operations at Log On America.
Prior to that, Mr. Anderson managed financial operations at Davol, a subsidiary of C.R. Bard. He spent 3 years at Ernst & Young, helping large clients with financial strategy, accounting and compliance needs.
Mr. Anderson holds an MBA from Boston University and a BA from the University of Rhode Island. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Rhode Island
- Textron appoints Lisa Atherton as CEO of Textron Systems
- Textron appoints Deborah Lee James to board
- Hasbro appoints Edward Philip as lead independent director
- CVS Health appoints Mary L. Schapiro to board
- Hasbro appoints John Frascotti as president
More inside POST