Cesca Therapeutics adds Mark Bagnall to board
Mr. Bagnall has more than 20 years of experience in senior management positions in both public and private biotechnology companies. He is the Co-Founder of Naia Pharmaceuticals where he currently serves as Director, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer.
Mr. Bagnall serves as Chairman of the Board of XCR Diagnostics and as a director on the Board of Directors of Ativa Medical.
Prior to founding Naia, he served as President, Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Board of Directors of GenturaDx until its sale to Luminex Corporation in 2012. He has also served as the Executive Vice president and member of the Board of Directors of ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Banc of California names Doug Bowers as CEO
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
More inside POST
Abbott to buy Alere in $5.3 billion deal Companies